The statue of Our Lady of Walsingham will be in the Diocese of Shrewsbury for a three day triduum of prayer
The programme may vary according to Mass times at the Cathedral or unforeseen circumstances. Please consult Cathedral website for updates.
- 4:30 pm Shrine and Dowry Exhibition open
- 5:30 pm Opening Holy Hour with Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament with Evening Prayer (Divine Office).
- 6:30 pm Angelus and Rosary. Intention: A spiritual renewal to facilitate the New Evangelisation
- 7 pm Opening Mass with welcome from Mgr John Armitage, Rector of the Catholic National Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham.
- 7:30 pm Talk on the Dowry of Mary by Mgr Armitage
- 8.30 pm Close
- 7:30 am Mass in the Extraordinary Form
- 8.45 am Shrine and Dowry Exhibition open for pilgrims
- 11 am Rosary for the conversion of our families, friends, enemies
- 11-12 am Holy Hour, including sacrament of reconciliation and Angelus
- 12 noon Angelus
- 12.15 pm Mass
- 3 pm Divine Mercy for the salvation of souls
- 3:30 pm Adoration (1 hour)
- 4 pm Rosary
Rosary for the conversion of England
- 5:15 pm Divine Office
- 6:30 pm Rosary for vocations to priesthood and religious life
- 7 pm Mass
- 7:30 pm Talk on Dowry of Mary by Mgr Armitage.
- 8:30 pm Close
- 8 am Morning Prayer (Divine Office)
- 8.15 am Shrine and exhibition open
- 10 am Holy Hour and Confession
- 11 am Rosary for the renewal of marriage and family life
- 11:30 am Talk by Msgr. Armitage
- 12.15 pm Solemn Mass with Bishop Mark
- Shrine and exhibition close
For further information please look out for bulletins in Shrewsbury Cathedral or contact the Catholic National Shrine of Our Lady by: